Coffee

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Outside my cafe this morning - my container gardening area :D
View attachment 67728
Days are flying even quicker when everyday is busy, and I am happy to meet a lot of kind and lovely people - many more than I imagined. I keep making a lot of delicious food - many were sold before I tried by myself. šŸ¤­
View attachment 67729

View attachment 67730

View attachment 67731

View attachment 67732

View attachment 67733

View attachment 67734

It's good to see people enjoy their food, drinks, and stay in my cafe. :D

Today, I finally got some time to cut back a lot of things. With so much rain, everything is growing wildly. The hydrangeas established very well from the previous growing season - now they look gorgeous and need very little maintenance.
View attachment 67736
Most of them are doubled the size, compared with the last year.
View attachment 67738
Gosh I'm starving now and I had a good sized tea

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning. Cheerios/Rice Chex, blueberries and banana. Blueberries are largest I have ever seen. Might be some special breeding going on. Or, so many acres on the wetside of WA state and elsewhere, someone found a special plant. And, now there are many.

No need for AC yesterday afternoon. Fans in early AM with open windows but I was fairly comfortable outdoors in PM doing some harvesting. Itā€™s a relief not to feel the need to hide indoors during so much of the day.

Fans running again now ā€“ have to pull the humid water from multiple loads of laundry washing in utility room. Should dry in an instant on the line. I still hear my motherā€™s voice as Iā€™m hanging clothes. ā€œShake, Shake them.ā€ Cotton ā€¦ Comfortable. Yeah

Stevie

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Could you please get the recipe the right way up.. my phone keeps switching it sideways.
Here yaā€™ go.

IMG_7036.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I woke up before the crack of dawn, in fact, barely after the shades of midnight. This sucks! Had alarm set for 5 AM, so finally got up at 4-ish. Going to San Antonio this morning, be back Sunday. Going to a Journey concert tonight with a friend. Iā€™m taking her boxes of glassware, I donā€™t need fancy crystal anymore. No room for it anyway.

Sunrise at 6:46, but I need to be out of here by 7. So Iā€™ll flashlight myself around and get morning feeding done. Car is loaded, just gotta grab my bag of clothes and skeedaddle on outa here!

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Dunno Why, but I have been craving peanut butter lately. I am enjoying a PB sandwich with my coffee.
We keep a large jar in the bread box and often it sits for months, gathering dust.
Still one of the least expensive meals now, even though at WM it's between $4-7.00/40 oz jar
Drink up, fellow caffeine addicts! :caf