Coffee

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Fen waited until 7 this am to wake me…by kissing my foot 😂
He was such a gud boi yesterday…he stayed on his mat when I asked at the Dr and the hospital…except he scooted around on it on his face , dragging his front legs with his butt all the way up in the air, making strange noises. He had the waiting room in stitches.
He was a very gud boi at breakfast though, considering he had a 4 hr drive then was asked to lay down with all the food aromas assaulting his nose…then being asked to lay down all day while in full puppy mode…coffee sounds good! It’s about sll I expect to accomplish today

View attachment 61706
Fen is such a good dog.

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thankfully I had my coffee in the early morning, after the removal of the wisdom tooth, I better don't drink it for a few days. And I felt damn cold after the anesthesia was gradually not working. I put on two jackets, turned the heater to the maximum, and stayed under two blankets...and still felt cold.

Now is ok, thank God, but I hate removing wisdom teeth!
Wisdom tooth removal is no picnic! I had 4 impacted ones removed in hospital over 50 years ago which was OK. But once home again after, the pain medicine would wear off 1/2 hour before it was time for the next pill. Not fun at all! Hoping for quick healing to you.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
...Now is ok, thank God, but I hate removing wisdom teeth!

i've only had one removed so far - it was laying sideways and had a cavity and i didn't want to bother fixing it and straightening it out.

i hope you heal up well and can get back to coffee soon! also hope you are taking some caffiene supplements just in case you get a withdrawal headache!? those are also no fun...

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Phaedra I remember when I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled on the same day for the next week I could barely open my mouth and my right cheek looked like I had shoved a SOFTBALL inside my mouth. Wish you a very speedy recovery!
I promised Y'all pics of the cookie bowl treat bags I was doing for FH crew for Halloween so here they are; 1st and 2nd pics is of one bag the other day, 3rd-5th is of today and 6th pic is the box of them FH is taking to work on Mon

Attachments

• IMG_20231026_171618.jpg
    IMG_20231026_171618.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20231026_171626.jpg
    IMG_20231026_171626.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20231027_174512.jpg
    IMG_20231027_174512.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20231027_174519.jpg
    IMG_20231027_174519.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20231027_174557.jpg
    IMG_20231027_174557.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20231027_174618.jpg
    IMG_20231027_174618.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 58

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i've only had one removed so far - it was laying sideways and had a cavity and i didn't want to bother fixing it and straightening it out.

i hope you heal up well and can get back to coffee soon! also hope you are taking some caffiene supplements just in case you get a withdrawal headache!? those are also no fun...
Here they typically extract all four wisdom teeth when kids are in their late teens, and the procedure is done under sedation with excellent results. Many years ago my four wisdom teeth were pulled out in one appointment with local anesthetic, and it was a very unpleasant experience. I send you my best wishes for a speedy recovery Phaedra. Stay still, eat a diet rich in protein, and don't drink through a straw. 😊

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here they typically extract all four wisdom teeth when kids are in their late teens, and the procedure is done under sedation with excellent results. Many years ago my four wisdom teeth were pulled out in one appointment with local anesthetic, and it was a very unpleasant experience. I send you my best wishes for a speedy recovery Phaedra. Stay still, eat a diet rich in protein, and don't drink through a straw. 😊
I've still got all of mine; my skull was long enough to accommodate them, (one in a long while, I get a sort of tingle in my lower front two teeth, but whether that had anything to do with the pressure from having all my wisdom teeth I do not know, and it is too mild and too infrequent to really want to do anything about it at this point).

Actually, I've NEVER needed any oral anesthetic, since I've only had three fillings in my whole life (two of which only came about because my enamel didn't close up all the way, and one because a bit of food got stuck in my braces for literal years. I have basically inherited by grandfather's decay resistant and super hard teeth.) and all three were so shallow no anesthetic was needed.

Latest posts