Coffee

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm a serious chocoholic. I stop for a while then binge especially when I am worried
I am a recovering chocoholic! I used to HAVE to have chocolate every night for dessert after dinner. This went on for many years. Then I doubled my coffee intake and my chocolate cravings are but a distant memory!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am a recovering chocoholic! I used to HAVE to have chocolate every night for dessert after dinner. This went on for many years. Then I doubled my coffee intake and my chocolate cravings are but a distant memory!
I was talking too a sweet guy the other day.
He was heavily hooked on weed, then made himself give it up altogether, but then he found himself with another addiction, alcohol 😞

He said this has become a much worse problem. I so wish I could help him. He's a very hard worker and a really pleasant person.

He adores his dog and has so much patience with his rowdy neighbours... he's talked with them for months, this has paid off because they are far better today.

My point is, it's sad our us humans gets so hooked on one thing or the other and our habits are almost impossible to kick.

Mine was sugar I've found a lot of alternatives for this, not all but a good part of it. Now if only I could beat this darned chocolate

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I was talking too a sweet guy the other day.
He was heavily hooked on weed, then made himself give it up altogether, but then he found himself with another addiction, alcohol 😞

He said this has become a much worse problem. I so wish I could help him. He's a very hard worker and a really pleasant person.

He adores his dog and has so much patience with his rowdy neighbours... he's talked with them for months, this has paid off because they are far better today.

My point is, it's sad our us humans gets so hooked on one thing or the other and our habits are almost impossible to kick.

Mine was sugar I've found a lot of alternatives for this, not all but a good part of it. Now if only I could beat this darned chocolate
You are likely just craving the caffeine. I used to think there was more about chocolate that sucked me in, but now that I drink extra coffee, I'm pretty sure the extra caffeine eliminated my cravings for chocolate altogether. Anyone who knows me well was shocked to find out I don't eat chocolate now!